Doesn't look like much yet without blocking, but it is B-E-A-Utiful.
This started back in late February when the lovely Ruth over at Rock & Purl (likely the reason a lot of you are reading this blog now) included me for the test knit of this pattern. I got almost through the end of the bottom chart back then, but I was so woefully off there was no saving it, and it took me a while after that first frogging to pick it back up. I think where I went wrong the first time was I wasn't concentrating enough (we had just started watching LOST) so my pattern got all wonky.
But now, with the help of the holiday weekend and Top Gear marathon all day yesterday I got through the bottom chart, and once I get through some more of the body I'll pin it up on some blocking pins and show off Ruth's beautiful Maighdean Mhara pattern. I am so loving the Knit Picks hand dyed Gloss on this pattern, it's just variegated to add some movement to the pattern, but not distract from it.
So loving it! See the Ravelry Project Page here.