- Going to IKEA to get new duvet covers
- Getting into my new office to make sure everything is set up correctly
- Going out to lunch with my mom (this is probably a bad idea)
- Visiting Salvation Army to see if I can find any good sweaters to pull yarn from
- Going to the fabric store to ogle beautiful prints
- Try an awesome yarn dyeing technique I saw in a tutorial
- SO MUCH KNITTING
- Plan out my blog posts for next month
- Do some freezer cooking
Now the first 3 will defiantly be happening & the knitting is naturally a given too. The rest remain to be seen... If only I could have a 5 day weekend and a 2 day work week just for a week. I'd catch up on so much.
What are you doing with your extra day this week?