Monday, February 20, 2012

The Trouble with Long Weekends

I love a long weekend. They're always so full of opportunity and promise & I always think I can squeeze so much more into each of them than is even approaching reasonable. For instance things that I've added at one point or another to my want to-do list for today include...

  • Going to IKEA to get new duvet covers
  • Getting into my new office to make sure everything is set up correctly
  • Going out to lunch with my mom (this is probably a bad idea)
  • Visiting Salvation Army to see if I can find any good sweaters to pull yarn from
  • Going to the fabric store to ogle beautiful prints
  • Try an awesome yarn dyeing technique I saw in a tutorial
  • SO MUCH KNITTING
  • Plan out my blog posts for next month
  • Do some freezer cooking

Now the first 3 will defiantly be happening & the knitting is naturally a given too. The rest remain to be seen... If only I could have a 5 day weekend and a 2 day work week just for a week. I'd catch up on so much.

What are you doing with your extra day this week?

1 comments:

Post a Comment