Saturday, March 16, 2013

A (triumphant?) Return

Hi guys! Well, the good news is I thought I hadn't posted in over a year, but really it's only been since May so its not quite as bad as I originally thought. Just to kick things off right, here's the quick and dirty update on what's been going on that has been keeping me away from updating...


  • I actually haven't done ANY knitting since my last update. That kinda makes me sick to my stomach, and was part of the catalyst that is getting me back to the blogging lifestyle
  • I've managed to lose more than 20 lbs!
  • I started eating based on the "Paleo Diet"and it makes me feel fabulous. I'll try not to soapbox about it, but it's pretty fantastic, and I need to do some experimenting with more gluten-free baking which could make for some hilarious kitchen disasters that you could get some kicks out of.
  • I've gotten really in to rock climbing, best couple's workout ever.
  • I'm still rocking school, but I've had to dial it back to half time rather than full time. I'm still rocking back and forth between focusing on entrepreneurship or accounting, and have come to accept that I'll never know what I want to be when I grow up and that's okay.
  • I'm super obsessed with Pinterest (follow me here) and I think I might have to do some posts on what crafts/home made cleaners I've tried.
  • I'm trying to work on focusing on my appearance more, I don't want to say I'm terrible at being a girl, but taking time to wash my face, do my hair and nails, or put on makeup are pretty far down on my list. I get compliments every time I take the time to do it, so that should be some indication.
  • Just crossed the two year anniversary line with Dear Husband, and we're rounding the bases on two years in our little starter home. Now it's time to fix ALL the things!
And if you hung in there for all that, here are some happy cat pictures that sum up the rest of my life.



0 comments:

Post a Comment