Tuesday, April 19, 2011

ABCs of Me


So I used to do these on facebook/myspace/livejournal/xanga (Yeah, remember when everyone had a xanga? Crazy right?) and I haven't done one in forever so this was stolen from one of my favorite knitting blogs, The Sweatshop of Love. Learn a little more about the woman behind vintage envy!

A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Queen! Husband and I shared a twin for TWO YEARS. As much as I dig that it made us cuddle I was so thankful when we got our queen bed.

C. Chore you hate: Cat box.

D. Dogs: I want to get at least one Corgi. So cute!

E. Essential start to your day: This will make me sound so lame, but checking my email. I feel like I can't start my day without checking my email when I first get up even though there's hardly ever anything new at 5 AM.

F. Favorite color: Midnight blue.

G. Gold or silver: Sliver. Always.

H. Height: 5’7 but I slouch 'cause Husband is ever so slightly shorter than me and used to be really sensitive about it when we first started dating.

I. Instruments you play: Vocal Cords. I tried guitar but I was just no good.

J. Job title: Real Estate Salesperson.

K. Kids: Cleopatra & Minerva. They're kittie kids. No, I would not name my children like that.

L. Live: In my bed 'cause I don't have a desk right now.

M. Mom’s name: Rise. Pronounced Reesa.

N. Nicknames: Button is my favorite. You always get the best nicknames in Drum Corps, but if I told you how I got said nickname I'd have to kill you.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Never had one. *Knocks on wood*

P. Pet peeve: People who are constantly talking about how busy they are <=Truth Alyson!
My BIGGEST pet peeve ever is people who chew loudly/with their mouths open. Can. Not. Handle.

Q. Quote from a movie: "When the time comes to decide between what is easy and what is right remember Cedrick Diggory." Is it bad that I only thought of Harry Potter Quotes?

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: One half sister named Kay.

T. Time you wake up: Around 5 when Husband's first alarm goes off. He's the kind of person who uses like 10 alarms while I get up as soon as one goes off.

U. Underwear: Yep, I wear them.

V. Vegetables you dislike: Uh... bitter melon? It's about the only thing I refuse to eat.

W. What makes you run late: Facebook.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Both wrists more times than I can count, thumb, chest after my car accident last year, stomach and head. Yeah, I break bones like it's my job and I used to have killer stomach/headaches which were chalked up to "stress".

Y. Yummy food you make: Baked Mac&Cheese.

Z. Zoo – favorite animal: Big Cats. Especially now that the National Zoo has Lion Cubs.

So there you have it! Random facts about me you never knew before!

Peace&Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment